Amazon Germany - Amazon fraud charging your debit card

1.4
Turnaround Time

So you buy of amazon.any website my problem was Amazon.de. They charged my debit card treating it as a credit card 2 times, the next day they emails came no stock but they still charged my debit card.

2 charges. 8 days on Amazon say there is no charge, but I have 2 charges out of my bank account. Amazon say Ty hey don't have this money. Bank say they don't have it either.

I know one thing I have no goods and money removed from my bank account.

#amaxon fraud.. and Amazon say it's not there issue..

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Amazon Germany - Hermes Logistics-CROOKS

Ordered an IPOD from an online seller found on AMAZON.DE. The online seller shipped via hermes logistics-Germany.

Package was stuffed in our mailbox-EMPTY. We have a mailbox that once mail is placed in it, it drops and can only be retrieved from inside the building. We were home. No one rang the bell or knocked.

Package was not security sealed, only held shut with resealable rubber cement. Could tell it had been opened and resealed. Driver claimed he had a signature, which had to have been a forgery. Seller claimed they had videotape that the IPOD was in package when shipped.

Shipper wouldn't make good. Amazon.DE refused to stand behind their guarantee as hermes claimed to have a signature. hermes refused to do anything. Someone at hermes stole the $300 ipod.

Amazon.de did nothing. hermes did nothing.

I will NEVER buy from AMAZON.de again. Whenever I buy online-I check and if hermes is the shipper-I let the seller know I'm going elsewhere because of the shipper.